Tuesday 2 November 2010

MY 1st EVER POST :-)

Hi Hi Hi!! Welcome to my blog!! Wow this is my first blog ever!!! SO EXCITING!!

Well, I'm just gonna start with today!! Pretty shit!!! Nothing happened! I hate it when my life is boring (which it usually is).......

Well my food diary today consists of:

4 Cigarettes
1 sugar free red bull ;-)
Bottle of Evian

NNNNNOOOOOO Food yipeee!! Ana is so pleased with me!! I managed to put a tin of soup down the toilet before my mom got home - and left a bowl and spoon out and the empty tin - so that it looked like i had eaten it!! RESULT - she didnt suspect!!! She believes that i am eating MASSIVE dinners at work - and so doesnt ask why i'm not really hungry at home :-) at work, they think i'm eating loads at home etc.... so..... everyones a winner and everyone is happy!!!

Well...... in August 2010 I weighed 102kg (16stone, 224lbs) BMI 41

Yesterday: 80.2kg (12.9 stone, 177lbs) BMI 32.4

Today i weigh 78.4kgs (12.4 stone, 173lbs) BMI 31.6




Slowly but surely it is coming off!!
Goal weight is:  41kgs (6.5 stone, 90lbs) BMI 16.5

Please feel free to message me etc. I'll prob be back on later to make another blog :-D

Happy sliming...... LOLA xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow your weight loss is awesome! I wish I was still losing weight that fast.

    I started blogging a few weeks ago, it definitely gets addicting :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's amazing weight loss! Keep up the hard work. You'll be there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might want to reconsider stating hat your are ana on your blog. You're actually a far cry from being ana if you weigh 177 pounds. You are doing a great job losing weight, and you're an inspiration to others trying to lose weight, but I hate seeing people who claim to be ana when they're not. You're nowhere near your teeth and hair falling apart, passing out at work, things like that and it's sad that you aspire to have a devastating disease. Don't get me wrong, I have suffered from ednos for most of my life with periods of ana and I am not judging your actual lifestyle. Just what you state on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete